Welcome to InTuition Works's Online Scheduling
ONLINE BOOKING 24×7
SCHEDULE LESSONS AT YOUR CONVENIENCE
HOW DO PRIVATE LESSONS WORK?
Private lessons are designed for highly motivated students looking for significant score improvement.
We divide most of our standardized test prep services into two categories: Verbal and Quantitative. For example, SAT Reading-Writing and SAT Math. This way, students can decide if they need help with only a part of the test or the entire exam.
It is recommended that students meet our specialists at least one hour once a week for the Verbal and one hour once a week for the Quantitative. Consistent weekly lessons are ideal until goal scores are reached.
- Purchase hours à-la-carte OR in packages
- Secure days and times in advance with packages
- Receive all study materials with packages
- Get our Online Course FREE with our 20 hour package
How to select a package?
Packages are constructed to assist students with different requirements.
Those beginning the process at InTuition Works are recommended to start with a 12-hour OR a 20-hour package. For those scoring near their goals or looking to refine a few concepts or who have specific questions to review, a 1-hour OR 4-hour package might be enough.
If a student needs assistance with only ACT Math, all of the hours from an ACT Math-Science package maybe used for Math. For assistance with both Math and Science, the hours from the package may be divided as required.
- Select anywhere from 4 to 20 hours of prep
- Use anytime within 1 year from first lesson
InTuition's Test Prep Calculators
If you have test scores, click on InTuition’s Prep Calculators* below to get an estimate of commitment required:
*Individual results may vary.
How to Schedule and Manage Appointments?
Click ‘Book Now’ to proceed to InTuition’s Online Booking System
- Receive booking confirmation by email
- Receive appointment reminders 48 hours in advance
- Reschedule anytime up to 24 hours in advance
- Conveniently reschedule appointments from reminders