Are you in the NY metro area and looking for a career – full or part-time -where you can see the direct impact of your efforts? Do you find work involving art, history, scientific breakthroughs, traveling, cultures, languages, etc. stimulating? Do you wish to work with a team of intellectually curious individuals who are passionate about shaping young minds?
If so, we invite you to apply for a rewarding position in our education company where you can play an integral part in a student’s transition from high school to college and empower them for a lifetime of learning!
Join our team of dedicated Education Specialists that have been guiding students through the private school and college admission process successfully for over 17 years. Our proven methodology and programs have benefited thousands of students, and we are now looking for individuals to help us expand to a larger student base – locally and online.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Has a bachelor’s degree or higher from a top university.
- Has a strong desire to teach and impart knowledge.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Is professional and reliable.
- Has a strong work ethic and is extremely meticulous.
- Is entertaining, engaging, and creative.
- Is sincere, caring, polite, courteous, and punctual.
- Is computer and tech savvy.
- Is a team-player.
- Makes company’s interest a priority.
(training will be provided)
- Assist in college planning: advising and instructing on all matters related to college admission.
- Preparing students for standardized tests and academic subjects.
- Assist in developing and updating proprietary materials.
- Researching and updating programs.
- Opportunity to assist in other departments, such as marketing, promotions, business development, etc.
WHY WORK WITH US:
- Be an integral part of growing a business.
- Potential for excellent job growth and remuneration.
- Fun, supportive, and friendly work environment.
- Highly driven and motivated students.
- Scope of intellectual research work.
- Ability to use one’s own creativity.
- Have a proven methodology as your foundation: we provide materials and training and handle all of the behind-the-scenes logistics, freeing you up to focus on your student.
Full-time (~40 hours)* & Part-time (~8-24 hours) positions available.*
**Must be able to work on one weekend day seasonally (full-time only)**
- Monday-Thursday: 12-8pm or 1-9pm
- Saturdays or Sundays: 12-6pm (seasonally)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
2 weeks paid vacation (full-time only)
- Training and materials will be provided.
- Work in a comfortable office – no door to door traveling.
- Two minute walk from the Metro-North train line (easy commute from Grand Central Station, NYC).
- Parking spaces available.
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME
*SERIOUS CANDIDATES ONLY*