INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we may send one or more cookies–a small file containing a string of characters–to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the Site during future visits. Our servers may automatically record information when you visit our Site. These servers’ logs may include information such as your web request and Internet Protocol address.
We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us, including personally identifying information such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, educational background, educational goals and interests, and credit card information (“personal data”).
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your personal data in the following ways:
- for the purpose you provided personal data, for example to enroll you in one of our courses, to process your order of one of our products or to respond to a specific inquiry;
- to enhance your experience of other InTuition Works, Inc.’s products and services;
- to administer, support, improve and develop our business;
- to send you information about InTuition products or services and information that we believe will be of interest to you or to send you information about select third party’s products or services that may be of interest to you to allow you access to the Site to post your content or communicate with others; and
- as otherwise described to you at the point of collection.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We do not share your information with third parties for their marketing purposes. We may disclose your information in response to legal process, to protect our rights, as otherwise required by law, or for the prevention or detection of a crime. If we sell our company or part of it, or our business enters into a joint venture with another business entity, we may disclose your information to our new business partners or owners who may then provide you with information about their products and services. We may share you data with service providers who help us to run the Site or to fulfill your request. We may share your data with our affiliates and subsidiaries.
TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE OF YOUR HOME COUNTRY
Your information will be held in the United States. Your information may also be stored, processed and accessed in other countries where InTuition has facilities. By using the Site, you consent to the transfer of your information outside your country, including to the United States.
YOUR ABILITY TO CHOOSE
You can let us know if you do not want us to send you information by taking the following steps:
- To stop further delivery of informational emails, click the opt-out link at the bottom of these messages;
- To let us know about your other communication preferences, either call 914-238-1421 or send an email to o[email protected]
com. Please identify all the email addresses, postal address information, and phone numbers that you may have submitted to us, so we can ensure that we respect your wishes.
SECURITY & INFORMATION RETENTION
We employ security measures to protect your information both online and offline from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
UPDATING MY PROFILE
If you are a registered member of the Site, you may review and update your personal data by clicking the “Update My Profile” icon on your membership page. If you have any questions about our treatment of your data, or if you wish to update your personal data, you can call us at 914-238-1421 or send an email to [email protected]
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed as follows:
By mail: InTuition Works, Inc. 24 N. Greeley Ave. Suite 2 Chappaqua, NY 10514
By phone: 914-23-1421